HOLMCO 'One Flat Fee' Listing Service
Pay NO Listing Commissions...EVER!!
HOLMCO Property Solutions understands that today's property sellers are always looking for effective ways to market their property to the greater buying public, while attempting to keep as much of their hard earned equity as possible. HOLMCO presents our 'One Flat Fee' listing service and provides the following services for the cost-minded property seller:
- A listing in the First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) UNTIL YOUR PROPERTY SELLS!!
- Up to 20 high quality digital photos of your property
- One HOLMCO "For Sale" Yard Sign
- One combination key lock box
- One professional Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) report
- Property infomation/photos will be displayed on over 330 websites such as Realtor, Google, Hotpads, Odle, Yahoo! Real Estate and our company website. Some of our internet marketing partner's logos are noted below
- A selling agent commission may still apply
Your cost: $249.00 (Cash, Checks, VISA, MasterCard or AMEX accepted)
**Additional services are available at additional costs. Contact Sebastian today for details.
We understand that most buyers love being very instrumental and 'hands-on' while searching for their next real estate purchase. By actively participating in the search for your home, you save us time and money, and we pass these savings on to you in the form of a REBATE after closing. When a property is listed for sale, the seller typically pays a commission to the buyer's real estate agent. Most real estate agents keep all of the commission for themselves. When you use one of HOLMCO Property Solutions' sales agents as your exclusive buyer's agent and purchase a home, we don't keep all of the commission - we give you up to 1% rebate on your home purchase! This money can be used however you wish because it's YOUR MONEY.
By taking advantage of the Buyer-Side Cash Rebate program, you can rest assured that we will utilize our most effective negotiating skills to get you the best price on your home, closely monitor every aspect of the transaction to ensure a smooth running and strive to avoid any unnecessary snags or delays. In addition, you will receive up to 1% rebate after closing. Complete details on the Buyer-Side Rebate Program are outlined below. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that the Buyer-Side Rebate program applies to all properties listed for sale where a commission is offered - including those listed with another real estate company and includes new construction as well as previously owned homes.
How to Get Started?
1. Complete and fax back our Buyer Brokerage Agreement and Buyer-Side Rebate Program Terms and Conditions.
2. Use our site to search the FMLS listings for homes that match your criteria by clicking on the 'Search Listings' tab located on our homepage.
3. Preview homes by driving by them and eliminate any homes that do not meet your criteria. If you are visiting new construction neighborhoods, please be sure to tell them you are working with Sebastian Holmes or another HOLMCO representative as your agent and to register both of our names in their registration book.
4. Call or email your HOLMCO representative to arrange a showing for any homes you are interested in viewing.
5. Your HOLMCO representative will schedule a showing and meet you at the home(s) you are interested in viewing.
6. Your HOLMCO representative will represent you throughout the entire buying process and transaction as your exclusive Buyer's Agent.
7. Within 10 business days after the closing of your purchased property, you will be mailed a rebate check for up to1% of the sales price of the home you purchased.
How does the Buyer Brokerage Agreement Work?
We use the standard Georgia Association of Realtors Exclusive Buyer Brokerage Agreement form. This agreement must be completed and faxed to our office BEFORE we can show any properties to you. By completing this agreement, Sebastian Holmes (Broker) or any agent affiliated with HOLMCO Property Solutions are able to act as your exclusive Buyer's Agent and work on your behalf to help you purchase real estate. Georgia state law mandates that you are a 'customer' unless you sign a Buyer Brokerage Agreement. As a customer, the listing agent is required only to treat you with honesty and fairness because they have a fiduciary relationship with the seller. The seller's agent is NOT there to represent your best interest. Georgia state law prohibits a Broker from representing a Buyer as a client without first entering into a written agreement with the Buyer (O.C.G.A.§ 10-6A-1 et.seq.). If a real estate agent agrees to show you properties without completing the Buyer Brokerage Agreement they may not be acting in your best interest and may not be able to negotiate with the seller to ensure you get the best price.
There may be some confusion about the Buyer Brokerage Agreement with people who are unfamiliar with real estate contracts. The Buyer Brokerage Agreement simply states that you agree to use Sebastian Holmes (Broker) or any agent affiliated with HOLMCO Property Solutions as your exclusive agent for the purchase of real estate. You will not buy any real estate without our assistance during the contract period. In general, real estate commissions are paid by the seller and not by the buyer. The language in the contract concerning commissions applies only if you would like to purchase a property that is not paying a commission, and then the buyer would be required to pay the commission. In reality, this almost never occurs since all properties offered in the FMLS or MLS and through HUD Pemco pay a commission. Even most "For Sale by Owner" properties will offer a commission by "protecting agents." Please note that the Buyer Brokerage Agreement can be cancelled at any time. If you have any questions concerning the language of this document please do not hesitate to contact us via email (email@example.com) or phone (678) 376-0617.
Instructions for completing the Buyer Brokerage Agreement
Page 1 - Section 2 (Term): enter the date you signed the agreement as the begin date and 4 months from the signature date as the continue through date.
Page 4 - Section 21C (Notices): complete the client information in its entirety.
Page 5 - (Receipt of a Copy and Signatures): enter the date/time you print the document from our website in the "Receipt of a Copy" section and print/sign your name(s) on the appropiate lines located on the bottom right side of the agreement. If you will be purchasing a home with your spouse or another buyer, BOTH names and signatures must appear on the form.
After you complete and sign the Buyer Brokerage Agreement and the Rebate Terms and Conditions Agreement, fax both documents to HOLMCO Property Solutions at (678) 376-7351 and one of our agents will contact you. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.